Thursday, August 14, 2008

No internet

So, that internet we were stealing no longer works. Bummer. So I'm not going to be able to blog much until we get our own set up, and ask Stuart, it's going to take me a while to figure out how to set it up even then.

Anyway, I'm at a Panera Bread right now (my most favorite place so far here to eat) and they have free Wi-Fi. But I have to be quick.

Everything is going good. Joe has been working at the fair and it's going great. He really likes his new boss, who has already invited us over to have a playdate with his dog in his fences three acres. Yay!

The dogs are doing good, although they are still a little weirded out. It's getting really annoying to not have any furniture or any boxes or anything. I'm starting to find my way around our little community, but not much farther than about a five-mile radius around the apartment. But for me, I think that's pretty good!

Anyway, I'll try to write more next time I'm at this Panera place, but for now, I have to go. I have to go buy some bug spray, the mosquitos are eating me alive. That is the one thing I HATE about this place. You all know how much I HATE those little bastards!

Okay, talk soon.

Love you all,

Heather, Joe, Jack and Ava

No comments: