Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Wow, I can't believe it's Christmas Eve! It really doesn't feel much like Christmas Eve, since we still are the only part of the country that doesn't have snow. It's definitely not going to be a white Christmas for us. I mean, it's crazy. We leave the Pacific Northwest the year before they get the biggest winter ever recorded for the East Coast where they are having the mildest winter ever recorded. It's a bummer.

I'm also at work, too, so I guess it really won't feel like Christmas until I actually get to go home and start the festivities. I'm taking Monday off, so I get a five-day weekend! (And, I'm one of about 5 people who actually came to work this morning, so I'm slacking off and blogging instead of working. Terrible, I know, I know. I'm going to get coal from Santa, I just know it.)

Fun news though! On Monday, Joe made his decision between the three chiropractic offices he was considering. He will be working as an independent contractor at Advanced Spine and Laser Center in Fairfax, Virginia! He will meet with the doc after the holidays to go over all the paperwork, and then will start at the office as soon as he gets his license. Very exciting!! So if anyone knows anyone in the D.C. Metro area who needs a chiropractor, you now know where to send them!

Well, I guess that's all the news I have. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve! So, now I will brag on my dogs, because let's be honest, they are the kick-assest dogs in the whole world!

How cute is Ava helping Joe on the computer?? She was actually laying ON the computer right before I took this picture. She loves to cuddle so much, that no matter what we are doing, she jumps up, turns around, and plops down right next to us. Love that girl!


Jackson loves his toys so much, that sometimes he just can't choose which one he wants to play with. He will take all the toys out of the toybox and then go from one to the other, playing. He likes to hoard them, too. Like Ava could care less about dirty old dog toys. haha. Seriously, though, this dog is so cute sometimes I just can't stand it. We certainly got lucky with our puppy picks!



1 comment:

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

Merry Christmas Eve! I am baffled at how quickly Christmas snuck up on me. I haven't even wrapped a single gift. My 2 year old would just unwrap them all. He's crafty that way.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas in your new part of the world!