Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dog Park

We found this awesome new dog park in our area. It's the only dog park we've found that has a small dog area - and since Ava got bowled over a couple times at other dog parks, this was a good find. I took a few pictures of the kiddos. They are just such great dogs! You can see I'm wearing my glasses - I'm wearing them more and more... especially at night. The small dog area is supposed to be for dogs 25 lbs and under, so Jack had to go to the big dog part. But after a while, we brought him over to the small dog park, after clearing it with the other small dog owners. It's amazing how much Ava comes out of her shell when Jack is there with her. She sticks right by me, asking to get held, when Jack's not there. When he is, she ventures out, meets other dogs and explores. She feels much more confident with her big brother there. I can understand that. :-)






No comments: