Thursday, November 13, 2008

Part IV Boards

Joe dropped me off this morning and once again took off on a 6-hour drive to Seneca Falls, NY. He is taking his fourth set of board exams this weekend and will be gone until at least Sunday night. It's funny, because I was just thinking how it didn't seem at all odd to only spend 3 days a week with him when we were commuting back and forth from Portland to Seattle. Now I'm completely bummed and missing him already because he has to be gone for three days. At least I have the dogs to keep me company.

Oh! And I just realized that I forgot to mention last month that he got his Part III Board scores back and he passed! It was very exciting and I can't believe I forgot to blog about it! Once this last set is out of the way, he will actually be DONE will school and can focus on his career. He is SOOOO looking forward to that.

No comments: