Thursday, February 26, 2009

When Did I Become So Frickin' Domestic?

I found this awesome tofu and spinach lasagna recipe online the other day, so I decided to attempt to make it. I had no real hope of it turning out right - I've made peace with the fact that I am not a good cook, and most of the things I try to make, especially the first time, turn out unappetizing, ugly, burnt, raw, or otherwise inedible. I had Pizza Hut on speed dial, let's just put it that way.

But, much to Joe and my wonder, it turned out AWESOME and because of this, it deserved it's own blog entry. I was very proud - can't you just see the pride in my eyes??


It's a beautiful thing, and get this - it also tasted awesome!! No really, it did. Joe even went back for seconds and even though he never really complains about what I make, and always tries to make "yummy" sounds and say that is tastes good, I can always tell that it's never "that" good, in his opinion. :-) This time I could tell he actually liked it - even though it had tofu in it!!

A total win for me!

No comments: